Sunday, December 14, 2014

Adaline's First Christmas in Moreville

Adaline King moved to Moreville a few weeks ago. Now that she's somewhat settled in her new home, she met up with her old friend Darby Kenner for lunch at Bella Donna's before hitting the mall to do some Christmas shopping.












 













Good to see Darby and Adaline blending in nicely with the rest of the Moreville residents. Some were jealous of Darby at first, not only because Cruz is such a handsome guy, but also because she is so drop-dead gorgeous herself. They were jealous of Adaline for the same reason - she's simply beautiful. Heads turned when they first walked into Bella Donna's. Mr. Carino couldn't catch his breath for a second, and waiter Anthony almost dropped an entire tray of lunches! LOL But now that folks have gotten to know them, they've taken to them with open arms. Can't wait for Adaline's party! :-)

16 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed how you do such minimal and chic post like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sergio!
      Thanks so much! I try to create the right mood for the characters in each of my posts. Then I just let my characters "speak" for themselves. :-)

      Delete
  2. Love the story and the setting. Sounds like a fun party. Can I come, I will bring a dessert. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyllis!
      Of course you can come! Adaline said the more the merrier. LOL And one can never have enough dessert! :-)

      Delete
  3. Love to see good friends enjoying one another's company. You did a good job showing that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi grandmommy!
      Thanks! I do my best to create good feelings with each post. Of course, that all depends on the characters and how they feel at that moment. :-)

      Delete
  4. I love your scenes...very nice! It is nothing like girlfriend gatherings. I love them. Good food, great drinks, and lots of hot topics! I hope you will do a story on the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia Girl!
      I am working on the party story. That'll be coming up next. I'm glad you enjoy my scenes. I try to make them as realistic as possible. :-)

      Delete
  5. Party? Whooo hooo. Tis the season.

    Good to see the new ladies settling in nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi D7ana!
    The new ladies are doing great with their new friends. Tis the season to be jolly and party on! LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindi! the new ladies look really fine! I look forward for the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Billa!
      The new ladies are blending in quite well with the rest of the Moreville girls. Adaline's party will be my next post. Stay tuned! :-)

      Delete
  8. Catching up with your stories and I am officially hooked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lifecirclez and welcome to my blog!
      I'm so happy you enjoy my stories! Glad you're here and hooked! :-)

      Delete